Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Look what just arrived at my door....

A brand new pot and pan set...and a very nice one at that! The pots & pans that I was using are horrible. They are so used and worn that everything sticks to them. I was desperately wanting a new set, but you know how rediculously expensive a desent set can cost; we just do not have the money to go buy new pans. Well, my mother-in-law surprised me with this really nice set (a link to the pans I got: http://www4.jcpenney.com/jcp/X6.aspx?DeptID=57089&CatID=59593&GrpTyp=PRD&ItemID=0cc9792&attrtype=&attrvalue=&CMID=57089%7c59578&Fltr=&Srt=&QL=F&IND=1&CmCatId=570895957859593) . I LOVE it! I don't think I have ever been so excited about a gift....wait, perhaps when I got my air-bake cookie sheets at Christmas I was just as enthusiastic (before getting the air-bake sheets I would place a smaller cookie sheet beneath the one I was using to get the "air-bake effect...or at least I tried to).
What am I...a nut? I don't even know how to cook and my favorite gifts just happen to be cooking items. How ironic...but it is what it is and I definently LOVE both my new pots and pans and my air-bake cookie sheets!!!pans2

pans1

6 comments:

Feuerberg Family said...

yeay for pans! i would love a new set and mine is only 5 years old. new pans are always nice!

Krystal said...

those will come in handy with the RS cookbook just handed out to us! :D

Anonymous said...

Random comments from Misty. :)
-Cool pots and pans!
-Believe me I had to quit my blog cold turkey in Sept. because I was spending to much time on it. I am trying again at a much slower pace.
-John's hair did the same thing as your daughters. All of the sudden I realised his har was gone. I did shave his easier decision for a boy I would guess.

Daniel Burgess said...

Those look like the "contemporary calphalon" pans....very nice. As you know I am a stainless steal fan, but those nonstick you have are better then alclad...but thats my opinion. Just don't ask Oren if I am right.

Charlene said...

Those pans look very similar to mine. I love them!!!

hillari said...

yay! those look great!