Friday, January 16, 2009

Boy am I gonna miss her...

Tommorrow will be my first day back to school since having Alyssa. I didn't realize how hard it was going to be to leave her. She is much different than any of my other kids...she loves to cuddle, and is such a mama's girl. I LOVE IT!!! I used to think it'd be a "drag" to have a baby who loved cuddling, but it is actually really nice, and I look forward to it all the time. I'm not sure who it'll be harder on tommorrow? Me: because I'll be missing my baby. or Eddie: because he won't know what to do with the mama's girl.
Anyhow, it is my last class requirement. I have finished all my pre-reqs and this class is my last co-req. I'll be taking MicroBiology 205 and it's a Saturday class that starts at 8am (boy do I hate that hour) and ends at 1:15. It's a 16 week course and I really look forward to getting it over with. My guess is that I have about 1.5 years left on the waiting list until I can enter the RN program (which is a 2 year program). Unless, of course, I can earn my way into the Banners' RN program. I need to complete MicroBiology before I can apply for Banners, but I'm keeping my fingers crossed as I have a GPA of somewhere around 3.9 (all A's and one lousy B, uggg). If, by some chance I get accepted into Banners program, they pay for it ALL, 100%, plus guarentee you a job at the conclusion of their 16-month program. Hmmmm, I guess I'd need to find a babysitter at some point; any offers? (Hey, why is everyone one running away so quickly?!?!?)

5 comments:

Krystal said...

In the add a gadget thing, its under Blog List. And you dont have to type in all the blog addresses by hand, it can put in all the blogs you follow.

Krystal said...

and if you need a babysitter give me a call. ill at least consider it before i run... hahha! kidding, call me whenever if you want

hillari said...

that will be hard. good luck getting into the banner program though.

Kandice and Rob said...

Well... since you practically raised my firstborn until she was almost three... I can return the favor. :)

Just call if you need me when the time comes!

Feuerberg Family said...

Id bet you can get into the program!