Thursday, July 31, 2008

Kool 94.5


This past weekend my parents invited the entire family (me and my 5 siblings) to join them at the Radisson Fort McDowell Hotel. The local radio station that they listen to (Kool 94.5) puts on a "summer splash" weekend every year and they have enjoyed it in the past. So we kind of had a mini family reunion. There were a total of 10 grand-kids (all 7 years and younger) and they just had a blast with one another.

At the pool there was a karaoke stand and people (adults) were singing songs all day long. At about 4 in the afternoon Ryan came up to me and asked if anyone could sing. I told him yes and asked him what he wanted to sing--"Twinkle Twinkle" was his answer.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pP3pEdH67hU

He was soooo cute! You can hear me in the background trying to guide him a bit...I was trying sooo hard not to cry (high-pitched, squeeky voice of mine).

Anyway, all in all it was a fun weekend we all had. It was nice to visit with family who we don't get to see much.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

How cute! Go Ryan. That sounds like a fun reunion.

The Frosts said...

We miss you guys! We didn't know you had a blog. We do too, it's phoenixfrost.blogspot.com. We'll blog you later :)!

hillari said...

he did a great job! that sounds like a fun get-together.

Charlene said...

He made me cry, good job Ryan, that was way too cute :)

Amy O'Neill said...

Aaw!! He was so cute!! Sounds like you guys had a fun family get-together!